Gaining recognition at the national level is no small feat, and FOAL prides itself on working cooperatively and successfully with our local Cody BLM Field Office to ensure the preservation of the McCullough Peaks wild horse herd and their habitat.
As a 501 c3 non-profit organization, FOAL operates entirely through fundraisers, grants, and donations. We’re now preparing for our annual Mustang Rendezvous fundraiser on September 9, 2017. It’s through the support of the larger community that FOAL has been successful in the past three Mustang Rendezvous and we would like to extend an opportunity for you to be part of this success too!
There are a number of ways to support FOAL:
- Purchase a “Table of Ten.” This buys ten tickets to the 4th Annual Mustang Rendezvous for you to give to your patrons, employees, and/or friends to come enjoy our wonderful event! ($400)
- Purchase a half “Table of Ten.” This buys five tickets to the 4th Annual Mustang Rendezvous for you to give to your patrons, employees, and/or friends to come enjoy our wonderful event! ($200)
- Sponsor the evening’s music. ($250). Under “Name Your Own Donation Amount”, please enter $250.00 and specify “MR Music”
- Contact us about donating an item for the silent auction. In the past we have had framed original oil paintings or canvas mounted art-quality photographs with a western or horse theme, jewelry, guided tours/trips, sculptures, and books on horses or of western/natural theme. Coupons for services would also be welcome.
- Buy a ticket to the event. Tickets will be available in August 2017 at the Cody Country Chamber of Commerce and the FriendsofaLegacy.org website. ($40)
- Make a tax deductible donation to FOAL in the amount of your choice.
Thank you all for your support! It’s what keeps the mission of FOAL shining on!